All original written content Copyright © 2008 – 2011 Thoughts From A Conservative Mom. All Rights Reserved. Reprints of more than 25 require permission.
For reprints, please add
© Rachel Bjorklund, www.ThoughtsFromAConservativeMom.com
Official DMCA Copyright Infringement Notification
Our website follows the safe harbor provisions of 17 U.S.C. §512, otherwise known as Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
To file a copyright infringement notification with us, you will need to send a written communication that includes substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed (Note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages. In other words, DON’T MAKE FALSE CLAIMS!
To expedite our ability to process your request, such written notice should be sent to our designated agent who’s contact information is available via our “DMCA Designated Agent”, Rachel Bjorklund, who can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Copyright Statement:
Most of the sourced material posted to Thoughts From A Conservative Mom is posted according to the “fair use” doctrine of copyright law for non-commercial news reporting, education and discussion purposes. We comply with all takedown requests.
Please send takedown requests to: email@example.com