For decades, using a tortured definition of “interstate commerce,” Congress has claimed the authority to regulate, control, ban, or mandate virtually everything – from wheat grown on one’s own land for personal consumption, to weed grown in an individual’s own home for the same purpose, to guns manufactured, sold and kept in state boundaries.
Today, Dave Freudenthal, the Democrat Governor of Wyoming Governor stood up and gave a resounding NO to this by signing into law House Bill 95 (HB0095), the Firearms Freedom Act. Wyoming joins Montana, Tennessee and Utah as the fourth state to make the act law.
This blog is a labor of love for you, the reader who loves this country and wants to stay informed of the threats to our liberty and how to make a difference. I receive no compensation for blogging and pay for web services out of our family budget. Would you consider making a small donation to help? Just like the fight for liberty, every little bit makes a difference!
- Our Rainbow Baby
- Waiting For Our Rainbow Baby
- To Tell Or Not To Tell
- Secret Service Shows Up At Man’s House To Search, Question Him After Anti-Obama Tweet
- 8th Grader Suspended, Arrested Over NRA T-Shirt Now Faces Year in Jail
- Amnesty Bill Encourages Employers To Dump American Workers, Hire Illegals
- DOJ Defunds Youth Program For Allowing Voluntary Prayers, Referencing God
- Revealed: Obama Admin. Infiltrated, Spied On Churches
- Obama to Persecuted Egyptian Christians: Don’t Protest Against Muslim Brotherhood
- Obama: Religious Schools Create ‘Division, Fear, Resentment’
- Supreme Court Strikes Down Parts Of Racist Voting Rights Act
- Obama To Bypass Congress, Impose ‘Climate Change’ Agenda By Executive Fiat
- Fighting Through The Pain
- Obama Threatens To Veto Religious Protections For Military
- School Cuts Off Valedictorian’s Mic, Threatens His Naval Academy Appointment For Mentioning God And Constitution In Speech
- FREE Online ‘Constitution 101′ Course Begins Feb 20th – Register Today! on
- Woodrow Wilson and the roots of Progressivism on
- Our Rainbow Baby on
- Gay Activists Demand Boycott, Investigation Of Christian Company For Refusing To Print Gay Pride T-Shirts on
- Beware the Taqiyya of “Moderate” Muslims *UPDATED* on