The only proper “constitutional duty” is to simply count the people in a given area (not their address, gender, work status, ethnic background, number of toilets, etc.), then why are all these very personal and private questions asked in the first place? Why does the U.S. Census Bureau not only ask unconstitutional and personal questions, but demand that they be answered? Why in fact do these same cretins threaten anyone who doesn’t comply with their Gestapo-style tactics?
This blog is a labor of love for you, the reader who loves this country and wants to stay informed of the threats to our liberty and how to make a difference. I receive no compensation for blogging and pay for web services out of our family budget. Would you consider making a small donation to help? Just like the fight for liberty, every little bit makes a difference!
- To Tell Or Not To Tell
- Secret Service Shows Up At Man’s House To Search, Question Him After Anti-Obama Tweet
- 8th Grader Suspended, Arrested Over NRA T-Shirt Now Faces Year in Jail
- Amnesty Bill Encourages Employers To Dump American Workers, Hire Illegals
- DOJ Defunds Youth Program For Allowing Voluntary Prayers, Referencing God
- Revealed: Obama Admin. Infiltrated, Spied On Churches
- Obama to Persecuted Egyptian Christians: Don’t Protest Against Muslim Brotherhood
- Obama: Religious Schools Create ‘Division, Fear, Resentment’
- Supreme Court Strikes Down Parts Of Racist Voting Rights Act
- Obama To Bypass Congress, Impose ‘Climate Change’ Agenda By Executive Fiat
- Fighting Through The Pain
- Obama Threatens To Veto Religious Protections For Military
- School Cuts Off Valedictorian’s Mic, Threatens His Naval Academy Appointment For Mentioning God And Constitution In Speech
- Sebelius Forces Insurers Cover Planned Parenthood Services
- Say, Why Don’t We Let Same Corrupt IRS Agency That Targeted Dissidents To Run Our Health Care?