John Bolton delivered a blistering attack on the administration’s national security policy in a speech to CPAC this morning.
Bolton argued that fundamentally, Obama’s approach is a result of the fact that foreign policy is not that important to him and he doesn’t see the rest of the world as a threat. He said that Obama was the first “post American President” — not anti-American, but somebody who doesn’t believe in the concept of American Exceptionalism.
This has manifested itself in Iran, he said, where Obama is continuing the “falied Bush policy” of trying to talk the regime out of nuclear weapons through negotiation. And also in Afghanistan, where he said Obama did the right thing by sending more troops, but showed weakness by calling for withdrawal to start in 2011.
This blog is a labor of love for you, the reader who loves this country and wants to stay informed of the threats to our liberty and how to make a difference. I receive no compensation for blogging and pay for web services out of our family budget. Would you consider making a small donation to help? Just like the fight for liberty, every little bit makes a difference!
- Our Rainbow Baby
- Waiting For Our Rainbow Baby
- To Tell Or Not To Tell
- Secret Service Shows Up At Man’s House To Search, Question Him After Anti-Obama Tweet
- 8th Grader Suspended, Arrested Over NRA T-Shirt Now Faces Year in Jail
- Amnesty Bill Encourages Employers To Dump American Workers, Hire Illegals
- DOJ Defunds Youth Program For Allowing Voluntary Prayers, Referencing God
- Revealed: Obama Admin. Infiltrated, Spied On Churches
- Obama to Persecuted Egyptian Christians: Don’t Protest Against Muslim Brotherhood
- Obama: Religious Schools Create ‘Division, Fear, Resentment’
- Supreme Court Strikes Down Parts Of Racist Voting Rights Act
- Obama To Bypass Congress, Impose ‘Climate Change’ Agenda By Executive Fiat
- Fighting Through The Pain
- Obama Threatens To Veto Religious Protections For Military
- School Cuts Off Valedictorian’s Mic, Threatens His Naval Academy Appointment For Mentioning God And Constitution In Speech
- FREE Online ‘Constitution 101′ Course Begins Feb 20th – Register Today! on
- Woodrow Wilson and the roots of Progressivism on
- Our Rainbow Baby on
- Gay Activists Demand Boycott, Investigation Of Christian Company For Refusing To Print Gay Pride T-Shirts on
- Beware the Taqiyya of “Moderate” Muslims *UPDATED* on