I love how ACORN blames this on Republicans….um, the Dems have the majority in BOTH houses! And they’re finally waking up to the fact that you’re a corrupt liability!
The House of Representatives voted overwhelmingly Thursday to end all federal funding for the liberal community activist group ACORN, the latest blow to the embattled organization since videos surfaced last week that showed its workers counseling a supposed prostitute on how to cheat on taxes and loan applications.
The Republican-sponsored measure, dubbed the “Defund ACORN Act,” passed in a 345-75 procedural vote as part of a student loan reform bill. Two members voted present.
This blog is a labor of love for you, the reader who loves this country and wants to stay informed of the threats to our liberty and how to make a difference. I receive no compensation for blogging and pay for web services out of our family budget. Would you consider making a small donation to help? Just like the fight for liberty, every little bit makes a difference!
- Our Rainbow Baby
- Waiting For Our Rainbow Baby
- To Tell Or Not To Tell
- Secret Service Shows Up At Man’s House To Search, Question Him After Anti-Obama Tweet
- 8th Grader Suspended, Arrested Over NRA T-Shirt Now Faces Year in Jail
- Amnesty Bill Encourages Employers To Dump American Workers, Hire Illegals
- DOJ Defunds Youth Program For Allowing Voluntary Prayers, Referencing God
- Revealed: Obama Admin. Infiltrated, Spied On Churches
- Obama to Persecuted Egyptian Christians: Don’t Protest Against Muslim Brotherhood
- Obama: Religious Schools Create ‘Division, Fear, Resentment’
- Supreme Court Strikes Down Parts Of Racist Voting Rights Act
- Obama To Bypass Congress, Impose ‘Climate Change’ Agenda By Executive Fiat
- Fighting Through The Pain
- Obama Threatens To Veto Religious Protections For Military
- School Cuts Off Valedictorian’s Mic, Threatens His Naval Academy Appointment For Mentioning God And Constitution In Speech