Whenever legal restrictions on abortion are proposed, many express doubt about the constitutionality of interjecting government between patients and their doctors.
But those voices have been mostly silent about the constitutionality of empowering the federal government with decisions over the life, death, and health of three hundred million Americans.
In fact, the constitutional difficulties are profound. This is certainly so for those who believe the Constitution means what our Founders understood it to mean. But it is even true for those interested only in modern Supreme Court jurisprudence.
Read More Here
This blog is a labor of love for you, the reader who loves this country and wants to stay informed of the threats to our liberty and how to make a difference. I receive no compensation for blogging and pay for web services out of our family budget. Would you consider making a small donation to help? Just like the fight for liberty, every little bit makes a difference!
- Our Rainbow Baby
- Waiting For Our Rainbow Baby
- To Tell Or Not To Tell
- Secret Service Shows Up At Man’s House To Search, Question Him After Anti-Obama Tweet
- 8th Grader Suspended, Arrested Over NRA T-Shirt Now Faces Year in Jail
- Amnesty Bill Encourages Employers To Dump American Workers, Hire Illegals
- DOJ Defunds Youth Program For Allowing Voluntary Prayers, Referencing God
- Revealed: Obama Admin. Infiltrated, Spied On Churches
- Obama to Persecuted Egyptian Christians: Don’t Protest Against Muslim Brotherhood
- Obama: Religious Schools Create ‘Division, Fear, Resentment’
- Supreme Court Strikes Down Parts Of Racist Voting Rights Act
- Obama To Bypass Congress, Impose ‘Climate Change’ Agenda By Executive Fiat
- Fighting Through The Pain
- Obama Threatens To Veto Religious Protections For Military
- School Cuts Off Valedictorian’s Mic, Threatens His Naval Academy Appointment For Mentioning God And Constitution In Speech